Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Well

I am a respectable, tortured person.  Everyone is mean to me and then gets mad if I feel upset.

Maybe, I'll have more spaghetti and meatballs and another hot fudge sundae.  Watch Ellen again.  :)

I already said, the 1st semester at Loyola failed was the construction work and I had to walk for health, didn't know what to do, shoulda withdrawn by the end at least.  2nd, I heard suicidal clicks in my room and ears..  3rd I did leave and get the refund.  Also, I know at least 1 thought both other semesters were free from the hurricane.  You chose to plane me down for a holiday.  Go back to Washington D.C. and I didn't have the energy to walk for my lunch because of the experiment.  So, I couldn't fathom the simple yet backed up assignment.  What else?  Store cards, just got outta hand, figured "we'd" pay it off someday, I should..  BW, I couldn't do the history!  I can never do the history!  We never did it!  Now, I don't have hope in college but real life!  If anything!

It's even my money, too.  You didn't tell me to withdraw!  They said I could go on break, so we shouldn't even have to pay until I make lots of money then will pay back.  May use it for other things if possible, maybe not the best way.