Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

How do you feel about this woman?

How do you feel @ Ellen DeGeneres.  I just found out that there are different ways of having a point in your life.  1 thing is that you hope if you meet someone like her or even Tim Burton that you [begin to] realize wow I wish that were my mom or even wife, dad or husband.  Most people see it as some extreme sort of soulmate, that all dreams will come true in private and public.

The other way would be more along the lines of - well, I honestly forget - a milder form of what I just described..

A 3rd way I thought of was my way and it means like maybe things weren't really meant to be.  I mean, you can find Tim Burton directing his movies.  You can get on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and you can track her on Finding Nemo.


Let me tell you what I did.  I knew Tim Burton was open to whatever you want.  So, then I started following the erratic Ellen DeGeneres and knew there'd be relatinship.  I may be more infamous that famous, but I did hope to become a celebrity.  Now, I want a show like Ellen, my own idea.  We're putting brick wallpaper on 1 side of my room, getting a black futon, getting a black rug, and filming it.  I'll get dressed in a long buttoned black leather jacket and use my old camera.

It may sound like I'm using them, but I'm not.

My hopes is that I do something as though I don't expect my life to change, was going to be a big change by being an actor, like Keira Knightley.  I know people expect someone like Johnny Depp to have promised to come rescue them.  I posted online and people used to impersonate him for me.  I do wish people would comment on my blog like on Lily Rose's.  I really like my online talking.  I'm not sure what else I'll do to get in Hollywood with the likes of Ellen DeGeneres!  I mean, she's got it so good.  How could she have planned to be a talk show host when she was 18?  I know she did comedy and finally lost the weight.  It seems she's been active since early on, though, someday I'll make myself look.  I don't see why I'm too late to do anything, really, unless it's being a psychiatrist.  I mean, with doing the talk show in my house, I wonder how things could improve.  I don't know how to make big money to pay people to have me interview them, like put a screen by the futon.  I can read messages people give me and repost an answer, for that.  I'll need a special YouTube account for my talk show!  There has to be some way for me to make it.  I mean, I did what I was supposed to and am molded as a performer and artist and even entertainer.  I took a break to improve my health, just as I needed.  I got into some trouble, but I'm still making it.  I took that break because of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp and the likes of that break went to them.  The schools all hinted for me to break.  I just knew staying on track in school was right.  The music gave me an outlet, but now I have no outlet.  I found it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, 1 year over new year started no clue what to do.  I don't think I need to go to college.  I have to work to become attractive and comfortable as a talk show host.  What I was gonna do was even better maybe model and act, so this is like an easier thing to commit to.  I already wondered how people got it together.  I can have a flexible internet show, but the question is would I need a way to make money otherwise, well yea.  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave
a message after the *beep*