Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Saving for More in Store

I think my teacher Ginny went through and figured I wasn't really perfect nor had a perfect life and just took out all of my life, like the things that mattered to me here, in a way.  Lots of people feel that way.  The excuse exists.  She thinks oh well it'll go away, anyway.  I just looked up to her and she must have been really hysterical to do a think like that.  I mean, the kids also agreed it was weird I dressed up and brought lots of stuff to get ready with, just my makeup and hair things.  I would blow dry and straighten it and even wave it.  I keep running into this stuff.  I thought she took away how I talked online and joked that it was something that didn't matter or that would change anyway or is another way of looking at things.  I did slow down even when I watched Ellen DeGeneres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave
a message after the *beep*