Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Think Happy Thoughts

What is granted an okay thing to talk @, for I fear the weather and your health alone do not strike of any interest.  Health insists that something is "not healthy."  The weather even is controversial and seemingly meaningless.  I talk @ things like movies that come out I guess, cool stuff.  I like to know @ different countries and their old costumes and traditional food.  I like to know about people's relationships.  I am so very interested in the ballet.  I myself am something of a singer.  I am trying to get in Finding Dory with Ellen DeGeneres doing voice over.  I hope I get a response tomorrow about 1 of the many agents that supposedly reside here in Orlando.  You could talk @ hair color, but some people just aren't interested anymore.  I did have white hair at 1 time, myself.  I don't know what to say to someone who's had it longer.  It's not really stimulating, but you can still be stimulated.  Sometimes, people joke that someone famous is sitting there preaching for the ride, which may sound like a grotesque thing to say, but I couldn't think of how to say it.  I was gonna add something, but I couldn't.  Preaching for the ride is a nice way to say.  Like, the pleasure, the ***, the money, the greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave
a message after the *beep*