Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

TV

I just finished "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  She thinks her kids down south are better than me and lies @ things possibly.  I know they are, so don't rub it in!  It does depend on who you're talking about.

I just felt so upset, and Ellen made it feel like I made her eyes go outta focus from being flustered and trying to comfort herself and make herself feel good.

You know, I find with things like this that they aren't true if they don't seem so.  I am happier with my body than others but see the application on how much better such and such is from wherever.

I didn't "have my turn."  I didn't get to pick.  They're just feeling good about not having to do some things.  Ellen DeGeneres's dad supposedly isn't from even the U.S., so how is she eligible to play, sorry to say?  It's something specific.  I do admit that she has all admirable qualities.  I have no clue what Pennsylvania isn't like, but I ain't from there.  I know I'd have a good life there, though.  As long as I don't run into too many racists.  I don't like how my dad limits my life, too.  It might be a good thing we're down south, but we're here for my mom and his sisters.  Well, because of his sisters.

You didn't really do anything, you just have ***y parents from ***y high Southern hospitaliy.  Doing something was called something you did, not something your parents did for you!  You might have noticed that feel in Hollywood, parents don't do everything for you, you remember what to do.  I was born shit, a sin, just because of the different places my parents are from and how their interests clash.  No one seemed to like me having fun, and I feel so physically dead.  I have a protein bar with caramel I wanna eat, wanted strawberry though.

I did something in the South, and it's interesting.  I don't get that *** like your southern kids so best leave me be.  I dare not touch until I see it applied to someone from up north.  That is so mean of ya'll to base this stuff on people in boring places that used to be farms up north with the Latinos who think they're in control and not Asians who go up there.  I almost think it was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  She has nothing to say @ the truth.  She just plays around.  So, why not talk to me, instead?  I have a reply..

I have to be nice to everyone in the end, but it's hard the extreme feelings of anger.  It's not so much what the lady did but like the lie she got told I guess.  It doesn't bother me.  Why are their kids all cute and fluffy now?  I was down south, too, and didn't hoarse shit my feelings @ them when they thought they were better!  How are they better?  I just like a little of each.  I don't have that.  So, fine, tell a mixed race person that!  I don't even admit to being mixed race!  Maybe, up north, they like dark hair and a European look.  Most of them seem to have brown hair.

My dad seems to be onto my cousin just because of the N word thing.  What do you think he will think when I'm gone?  He's jealous of her mom, his littlest sister.

Um, I got another message ruining this post.

So, ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave
a message after the *beep*