Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Question

Do you think Ellen DeGeneres is *mean to me cuz she is?  I thought I wouldn't get that.  I feel she wants it and then makes us feel sorry for her for getting mad @ it.

*I mean, you could say she punishes us by being mean.  We all know that.

What do you think @ the validity of it if she uses it to get something for herself, attention, like bribing your hard-to-please friend or family member?  She's not really a family member, seems pretty secluded, which seems to just be something she does.  It seems like she sees Portia a lot, but I dunno.  I Wonder if Portia even got out some.  She might have some old friends in Australia.  She does seem a bit hard, like hard on you.  I also got drift like if you wanted to talk to her she'd want Ellen and believes that's what only she deserves.  The only reason is because Ellen is gay and believes in the "marriage" of 1.  I mean, Ellen will always put Portia ahead of you - is what that means.  I am not sure if couples today are like that.  I see them grow close, the people on her show.  Ellen must notice this.  Why to begin with would you commit to any person like that other than to create a family?  I guess hers is Portia, who is more rough and tough.  Please don't take it the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave
a message after the *beep*