Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Problem

You wanna make sure it's okay with my dad, just messing up my relationship doing different things in wrong ways, like maybe I can't see him if I think he did something suggestive.  You all won't GOD DAMN leave me alone!  D8  You don't even talk, and I'm smarter than you if you think you can be smarter than someone older, as well.  I need to get these people to stop following me!  Too bad @ Ellen DeGeneres.  She probably didn't know what was coming.  I'm mad @ Ginny supposedly influencing it.  It's okay but not real good, Ginny is .. if she does this stuff that's sick-o.  Who is she to control the nature of my life?  I didn't say oh do something worse.  I'm just saying "what she is."  I'm not talking to her, I'm talking like a normal person as though like I were writing in a diary.  I say what I mean, and I don't care if you misinterpret and thing I said something nasty..

But you never make sure other things are okay, have no answer.  I was just saying my dad did something suggestive, but maybe it's just doesn't matter cuz it was like the last thing.  I am ignoring lots more and more, in a way, and finding out weird things.  I just said my dad did something.  That should be okay.  I do like having a good relationship but ask him like why he doesn't find like other young boys to talk to.  He's not the weirdo like me.